It is our common method to measure the roughness of the cnc machined surface of parts with a roughness meter, but do you know how to "measure" the surface roughness of parts with a roughness comparison sample block?
First, let's look at what is the roughness comparison sample.
A surface roughness comparison sample block adopts specific alloy materials and processing methods, and has different surface roughness parameter values. It is compared with the surface of the tested piece with the same material and processing method as its characterization through touch and vision, so as to determine a direct comparison measuring instrument for the surface roughness of the tested piece.
According to different processing methods, surface roughness comparison samples can be divided into machining surface roughness comparison samples, casting surface roughness comparison samples, shot blasting surface roughness comparison samples, EDM surface roughness comparison samples and polishing surface roughness comparison samples.
1.sample block for comparing surface roughness of turning and planning:
2.Boring and grinding roughness comparison sample block:
3. Comparison sample block of lathe roughness:
4. Roughness comparison sample block of vertical milling machine:
5. Roughness comparison sample block of planer:
6. Comparison sample block of plane grinding roughness:
7. Comparison sample block of flat milling roughness:
8. Comparison sample block of external wear roughness:
9. Grinding roughness comparison sample block:
10. Casting roughness comparison sample block:
Machinery industry is also a fast-changing industry. Many traditional processes and methods are being replaced by advanced electronic products, and roughness comparison samples are no exception. Although it is rarely seen in the market now, it cannot conceal the human wisdom embodied in it.
1.SPI Mold Finish: Surface Finish For Injection Molded Parts
2.All About FPC Hollow Board You Have To Know
3.High Density Interconnect PCB stack up