• 7” Touch screen Display.
• Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
• Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
• Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
• 10 finger capacitive touch.
• Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
• Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to
the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi.
• Will require the latest version of Raspbian OS to operate correctly.
• 7” Touch screen Display
• Adapter Board
• DSI Ribbon cable
• 4 x stand-offs and screws (used to mount the adapter board and Raspberry Pi board to the back
of the display
• 4 x jumper wires (used to connect the power from the Adapter Board and the GPIO pins on the
Pi so the 2Amp power is shared across both units)