MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module For Arduino Microcontroller 4 In One Display with 5P Line
- A single module can drive a 8x8 dot matrix common cathode
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 12.8X12.8X1.3cm/
- Fixing screws with 64 holes with a diameter 3mm
- Module with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules
- The left side of the module to the input port, the right to an output port
- When the control of a single module, simply input port connected to CPU
- When a plurality of cascaded modules, input and output termination CPU, an input terminal of the second output end of the first module a module, the first two modules of the input terminal of the three termination modules, and so on...
- 51 microcontrollers, for example:
- Size for manual measurement, there may be a 0 to 2 cm error, belongs to the normal phenomenon.
- And due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!