This is the place to come if you're looking for a versatile power backup module for your embedded computer devices. Although developed for Raspberry Pi, this power backup module can also be utilised with other embedded PCs. UPS HAT module, which uses an 18650 Li battery, can provide up to 2 hours of battery life for your smartphone.
It is capable of effectively charging the batteries and providing power output from an external power supply. If the external power source fails, the UPS HAT automatically switches to battery power, keeping the system functioning smoothly. It is compatible with all Raspberry Pi Series boards (Standard 40 PIN GPIO Header)
- Real-time monitoring: Voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity of the batteries are all monitored in real time.
- Overcharge/discharge, overcurrent, short circuit, and reverse circuit protection circuits are all part of a safe and stable circuit design.
- Safer and Stable with The Equalizing Charge Feature
- Also has a 5V USB output for powering other boards.
- Battery Warning Indicators: Checking If the Battery Is Connected Correctly Is Simple